STATUTORY RIGHT OF RECISSION (INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECISSION FROM THE CONTRACT
(1) You may withdraw from the contract in writing (e.g. letter, fax or email), via telephone, or via our online form within thirty days without giving any reason or – if the item has been delivered before expiry of said term – by returning the item.
(2) The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts, unless the parties have agreed otherwise: Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery (sealed goods: ear pads, inner ear pads, head pads).
(3) The term starts with receipt of these instructions in writing, however not before delivery of the goods to the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of the same type of goods not before receiving the first partial delivery) and also not before our information duties according to Article 246 Section 2 in combination with Section 1 Subsections 1 & 2 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code (EGBGB).
The withdrawal deadline is deemed to be met if the notice of withdrawal or the item was sent in a timely fashion.
You can download a withdrawal form template in PDF format here (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)or you can use another clearly stated declaration. Simply send the completed withdrawal form to us by post, fax or email.
The notice of withdrawal must be addressed to:
ULTRASONE AG, Gut Raucherberg 3 ,82407 Wielenbach, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 881 901150 0 Fax: +49 (0) 881 901150 50
The consequences of withdrawal
(1) In case of an effective withdrawal, both parties shall return the received goods and payments.
(2) In case you are unable to return any or all of the received goods or in case you return them in a diminished state, you shall compensate us for the lost value. Compensation must only be paid for the diminished state of the items if the items have been used or damaged in a way that goes beyond the scope of testing properties and functions. “Testing properties and functions” refers to the way a Customer may test and evaluate the relevant goods in a store.
(3) Objects suitable for shipment shall be returned at your own risk. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the merchandise provided the goods have been delivered as ordered.
(4) The obligation to return received payments shall be fulfilled within 14 days. For you, the grace period starts with the date your cancellation is sent or the object is returned; for us, the grace period begins with the receipt of the cancellation or the returned goods, depending which arrives latest.